BigBlueButton is a platform for students to collaborate
Coordinating of times when to access the platform with your team members can be arranged in the dedicated project group forum.
Recommended hardware and software requirements:
- A desktop computer or laptop with a dual-core CPU with at least 2GB of memory or RAM (mobile devices are not yet supported)
- The latest version of the Google Chrome or Firefox internet browser. Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer may be used, but Chrome and Firefox are recommended for optimal audio quality.
- A built-in or external microphone and webcam
- The Java application (to enable you to launch the screen sharing feature), which can be downloaded here
- Adobe Flash player for your internet browser, which can be downloaded here
- Headphones or earphones to allow you to listen to the audio in the conferencing room without creating noise or feedback for others
- A stable Wi-Fi or wired/cable internet connection (wired connections are generally more stable, but a quality wireless connection would work too) with 1 Mbps download speed and 0.5 Mbps upload speed
If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to email us on email@example.com or if you prefer speaking to us, please call us on:
UK: +44 20 3670 1791
US: +1 617 861 4750
Global: +27 21 830 9200