Are you experiencing difficulties viewing the video material? Try these quick-fire solutions that may help
- Ensure that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed. You can click here to download the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
- If you are attempting to watch the videos at work, check that the relevant video hosting site is not blocked on your by your IT department. If it is, you will be required to contact your IT department to unblock your video viewing access.
- Ensure that you have cleared your internet history. Click here to be directed to the help article on clearing browser history.
- Ensure that you have enough data to watch the videos.
Please Note: You are only able to download and save videos provided by GetSmarter. These videos are the Head Tutor videos. This is due to the fact GetSmarter owns the rights to these videos. Videos from other hosting sites do not offer a download option, and you will need to view these videos online. As these are external videos, GetSmarter does not own the rights to them.
To increase the playback speed of your Vimeo video
In order to change the speed of your video you would need to add an extension to your Google Chrome browser.
Please click (here) to get to the "chrome web store".
1. Once you get to the store, enter "Vimeo" in the search tab, as shown in the images below.
2. Click the "+ Add To Chrome" button.
3. Click "Add extension", to add the tool to your browser.
Refresh your page.
4. You should see the playback speed tool on your video. Click on "1x" to change the speed of the video.
5. Input the speed in which you wish to play your speed at and press "OK".
If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or if you prefer speaking to us, please call us on: UK
: +44 20 3670 1791US
: +1 617 861 4750Global
: +27 21 830 9200